Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!


As 2012 brings me into my 22nd year of practice, I am full of gratitude for everyone who has made this journey possible. Running two offices has, at times, been challenging, but I enjoy the diversity of the two locations. The beautiful village of Homewood has been my main office location for over a decade and I am now entering my 4th year at the Michigan Avenue location, just across from Millennium Park. During 2011, I was honored to have had several published manuscripts; a chapter published in a text book, and have been involved in federally funded research studies. I continued to teach Cox Technic seminars around the country as well as hands-on seminars at my office. My web site is continually updated and I try to provide relevant information through my email blasts and this blog. Here’s wishing you a happy and healthy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment